Monday, July 2, 2012

Final weekend in Germany


Friday Lauren and I went to the other zoo. It had my favorite animal the red panda. We also saw some more giraffes. We got so lost in the zoo because of the lack of maps. It was the only thing we did that day but it was tons of fun.





Saturday we went to the Hard Rock CafĂ© and the Harley store. We had lunch at the Hard Rock. It took us a while to find both of them but is was a nice walk to both.  The people at both were very nice. I also tried bubble tea. I did not like it that much.




Sunday I washed clothes and got my stuff together. That night I watched Spain vs. Italy in the Euro Cup final. Spain won 4-0! I watched the firework show that was after the game. It was very loud because it was so close to my apartment. 






No comments:

Post a Comment